With offices throughout most regions of the United States, Fugro Consultants’ engineers and scientists are familiar with issues involving local geology, soil behavior, construction material sources-quality, regulatory requirements, and construction practices. This expertise is applied to the effective development of commercial and institutional facilities, including:
- Entertainment Complexes
- Master Planned Communities
- Office Buildings
- Parking Garages
- Retail Outlets
- Schools and Universities
Resource breadth and depth result in one-stop delivery of services needed throughout a project’s lifecycle. These are summarized below. The unique combination of regional understanding, broad availability of people and equipment, and a network of trusted relationships contribute to the timely delivery of projects that stand the test of time.
We are also front-runners in aiding sustainable design and construction. Our LEED® accredited engineers and geoscientists bring environmental credentials in categories including: site selection, building placement, use of recycled materials, stormwater management, pavement systems, and waste minimization.
Planning – Geologic/seismic hazard assessment; geophysical and environmental studies; site exploration, preliminary geotechnical studies.
Design – Seismic studies; laboratory testing of soil/rock; geotechnical engineering recommendations for site preparation, underground utilities, and foundations.
Construction – Material design and testing; fabrication shop inspections; foundation testing; construction observations and testing; on-line reporting; and problem-solving.
Maintenance – Foundation problem-solving; structural monitoring; new code conformance studies; pavement management.
For long-lasting buildings…Count on Fugro.
- Sutter Castro Valley Medical Center, Castro Valley, California
- Hunt Corporate Headquarters Building, Dallas, Texas (LEED)
- UT San Antonio Engineering Building, San Antonio, Texas
- BP Project Rodeo Office Complex, Houston, Texas (LEED)
- M.D. Anderson Ambulatory Clinical Building, Houston, Texas
- Mental Health Care Facilities and Capital Outlay Projects, California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
- University of California, Santa Barbara Long Term Development
- California State University, Channel Islands, Camarillo, California
- Ritz Carlton Condominium/Hotel, Dallas, Texas
- Omni Hotel, Fort Worth, Texas
- Southwest Airlines Corporate Headquarters, Love Field, Dallas, Texas